ASTM D2386: Freezing Point of Aviation Fuels
FORZA MODEL: FZ-2386-HC-AT-1, AUTOMATIC FREEZE POINT ANALYZER
FORZA cold property analyzers have a state-of-the-art cooling system with unique algorithm design allows a wide temperature range from -100°C to +35°C, the ultra-high accuracy with unmatched precision and maintains the temperature of +/- 1°C.
The FZ-2386-HC-AT-1 comes with windows based high-resolution touchscreen inbuilt PC and very intuitive and user-friendly software allows storage, printing and data transfer
- Low Energy consumption.
- Very Compact – 13 inch wide.
- High-resolution touchscreen inbuilt PC.
- Fully contained, maintenance-free refrigeration system.
- Easily export test data to PC or flash drive.
- The software logs complete testing history
- Included Accessory: Model: FORZA-TTFZ, Test tube for Freeze point. (1 Qty)
* Multiple Positions customized models available. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FORZA Model: FZ-B-70-2W/4W Series are the mechanically refrigerated Aluminum Block baths with two test positions capable of -75°C as the lowest operating temperature. The bath is well agitated for improved bath temperature uniformity and stability. Temperature control display is provided by PID digital controller.
FZ-2386-B-75-2W: Two-Test Position Apparatus, operating temperature of -75c.
FZ-2386-B-75-4W: Four-Test Position Apparatus, operating temperature of -75c.
Available Accessory for Manual Model:
MODEL: FZ-MFTA, is a manual freezing point test assembly for ASTM D2386 mounted on a specially designed support structure. The test tube is attached to the assembly to be concentric with the wound wire stirrer. It includes a precision motor moving the wound wire stirrer at 1 to 1.5 cycles per second. The test tube is lowered into a cold bath to begin testing. When the fuel sample freezes the assembly is manually lifted from the cold bath for the operator observe the melting point temperature.